Our simple zip jacket is shaped through the body for a flattering fit, and made with whole garment technology. This means it doesn't have seams and sits better on your body, and this is what makes it one of our most popular styles. It is created from a blend of merino wool with possum fibre, which has a hollow core retaining your body heat within, making it super soft and up to 55% warmer than wool alone. The addition of silk to this blend creates a luxurious feel to rival cashmere.
Features of the Possum Merino Plain Zip Silk Jacket
- 70% Merino Wool, 20% Possum, 10% Silk
- Quality metal Zip
- Made with whole garment technology (no seams) some stitching in construction.
- Subtle band and cuff
- Double layer fine ribbed collar.
- Made in New Zealand
Size Guide for Possum Merino Plain Zip Silk Jacket
- Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over clothes
- Bust measurement - Measure garment from armpit to armpit, laying flat
- Length measurement - measure garment from shoulder to hem, laying flat
- Sleeve measurement - measure garment from centre back to end of sleeve, laying flat